Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Nominations are closed!

Squeee! Thank you so much to all the people who took the time to nominate their favorites! I'll be posting the finalists tomorrow.
Now, a few reminders: voting will begin, as said, tomorrow at 12pm Eastern Time, through August 3rd, and winners will be revealed the next day. We have several lovely people helping out with banners, which should get done by that time, but if not, will be done in the following few days. I'm going to attempt to PM all the finalists' authors, but I'd appreciate it very much if you gave them a heads up about being nominated. After all, I know I'd hate to be kept in the dark about it. :)
On another note, it looks as though a few categories will be dropped this round as they did not have enough nominations. *crowd boos* Hopefully next round will bring some more under-the-radar slash to us. :)
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, remember that you can email me at thetwifestivals@gmail.com. I'm here to help!
Thank you again! Til tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment