Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Some Additional Information

Just thought I'd put this up so y'all would have an idea of how this is gonna work. Firstly, a few clarifications I need to make:
  1. A few categories have been added since I last posted, so I will be posting those here soon along with a brief explanation of what each category consists of.
  2. The winners of each category will receive a banner, lots of pimping, and eternal bragging rights.
  3. The top five nominations in each category will be put up for voting, no matter how many noms they actually receive. Just remember the words "TOP FIVE" and you're good.
  4. You can nominate and vote for the same fic in more than one category, but remember to only nominate and vote for each fic ONCE in each category.

Here are the dates and such for The Twifestivals, as I forgot to put them up, lol. My bad. ;)
  • On May 25 at 12pm US Eastern Time, the nominations form will be open.
  • Nominations close on June 28, 12pm US Eastern Time.
  • Voting is open on June 29, 12pm US Eastern Time.
  • Voting closes on August 3, 12pm US Eastern Time.
  • Results will be posted on August 4, 12pm US Eastern Time.

There are also a few categories added which I'd like to mention.
  • Best Overall Family has been added to the Character Categories. Unless it is glaringly obvious which family you are nominating for this award, it is best that you include at least a surname when nominating. (Please note that when nominating, you must include the other necessary information as required for all character nominations. See the "Categories" post.)
  • Best Drabble, Best "But I Thought I Was Straight" Fic, and Best Sequel have been added to the Story Categories. (Please note that when nominating, you must include the information necessary for all story nominations. See the "Categories" post.)
  • Best Fight and Best UNF Moment have been added to the Scene Categories. (Please note that when nominating, you must include the information necessary for all scene nominations. See the "Categories" post.)
  • Best Reccer and Best Blogger have been added to the Author Categories. (Please note that when nominating, you must include the information necessary for all author nominations. See the "Categories" post.)
Okay, I think that's it for now. Hopefully, I'll be able to post the details of each specific category before noms begin, but then again that's tomorrow at noon *squeee!* so I don't know if I'll be able to manage it within that time. I must sleep, you know. ;)
Thank you to all the wonderful dears over at Twitter who RT and pimp The Twifestivals like mad. I'm completely floored by the enthusiasm of those girls, and their willingness to help me out. So cheers, lovelies!
If you have any questions, any at all, I'd be more than happy to answer them. You can contact me at thetwifestivals@gmail.com, or reach me over at Twitter through my own account, @buildmeapyramid, or the official one, @TheTwifestivals.
And don't forget, nominations begin at noon tomorrow, so remember to come and nom your favorites!
-Tati

No comments:

Post a Comment